View Single Post
Yoda
who reads this, anyway?

Member Since Oct 2006
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 28, 2011 at 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by username132 View Post
Of course. Now, although I agree with you that it's probably unhealthy, why do you think this, and what steps do you think I should take to make it a... healthy relationship?
Just my humble opinion and others may have other ideas but it sounds as though your cousin and you have a deep emotional connection that you currently express by physical closeness. Could you learn to share in a different way, such as verbally or by participating in activities you both enjoy.

There is no reason not to have a close friendship or even some physical intimacy. I have a cousin who always gives me bear hugs when we see each other and it is not sexual at all, he is just fond of me. I cannot say where to draw the boundary line for you. It is probably different for me than it would be for you. Perhaps you could talk to a T about healthy boundaries and how to express your love for your cousin in an appropriate manner.