-------no titles please--

Member Since Jul 2011
15.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 01, 2011 at 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanSunburn View Post
But in regards to sex, I also have troubles with it hurting because I feel too tight/not wet enough. So the nice lady down at Planned Parenthood that I told this too told me to get a vibrator. I use it when we're having sex and it really helps. It still hurts a little, but it's getting so much more enjoyable than when we first started. Oh, and definitely keep on using lots and lots and lots of lube.
Good luck!
My boyfriend has suggested that we get a vibrator to help on my end- I am always worried though- IDK why- It is hard to explain really- a little silly for me I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visioneer View Post
I had an IUD several years ago. I had a copper T, which is what it sounds like. It's very tiny, but has a higher success rate than the pill, and once it's in you don't have to think about it again. Unfortunately I naturally have a very irregular cycle, and having the IUD made it even worse. Also, my boyfriend could apparently feel the monofilament coming out of the cervix. It was EXTREMELY painful to put in, and I felt awful for the rest of the day./COLOR]
OMG_ See your story here with it coming out is like what I have worried about with some of the implants- I get squeemish when thinking out it. But I guess they are getting better if one can go under the arm right
QUOTE=Visioneer;2003140]
There is another kind of IUD that might be better, though, I just didn't want another one after I had that one taken out, and I prefer the pill because it regulates my cycle. The Mirena similar to Depo in that it contains a slow-release hormone embedded in the material, so as well as having the function of a physical disturbance in the uterus, the hormones released do the same thing as the shots. I don't know how Depo affects your cycle, but some women don't even get periods when they use a Mirena. It is also less likely to cause weight gain or acne or emotional disturbance, which some women report with the shots.
Check this out for more info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IUD
Ask your doctor.
[/QUOTE]
For sure I will be getting my depo shot next week and schedule an appointment with the doctor in December talk about more options (this is when I would be due for another shot- so hopefully time and stuff wont effect a new treatment.

Thank you all for your advice and suggestions It is great to get some feed back on this- I dont talk about this stuff except with my boyfriend which is very understanding, but yet sometimes I am like I would like to get another woman's view and talking to my Oldest sister (we just dont agree with some things so it can be hard) my other sister (we dont talk much to begin with so it would awkward lol) thank you all again