View Single Post
macklin

Member Since Feb 2006
Default Mar 23, 2006 at 10:28 PM

1. failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest...yes. i used to steal things from stores. however i decided not to simply because i want to be a better person.

2. deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure. maybe...i dont con others, but i do sometimes lie to get out of trouble. i also tend to blame my mistakes on others.

3. impulsivity or failure to plan ahead...yep. this may be part of my ADD however

4. irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults...no..never even been in a fight. im a big chicken. i CAN get a little irratable sometimes, but im pretty sure we all can.

5. reckless disregard for safety of self or others
consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated
failure to sustain steady work or honor financial obligations...no and yes...i do not have a disregard for my safty or safty of others, quite the opposite. i am quite irresponsible though. also kind of part of ADD.

5. lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another...maybe..i stole 200 dollars from my mother and had no remorse in doing so. i sort of felt like she owed me anyway. (probably not the real case). anyway i can feel guilt, but probably to a lesser extent than with most people. there have been plenty of times where i felt like i should have felt bad about something, but actually felt nothing inside. other times ive felt extrememly guilty about little things (happened when i was taking stratera).

stratera kind of gave me these mood swings. i remember one time my mom knocked on my door in the morning to get me up for school, and i said "im allready up, mother. im changing" but maybe she thought i was lying, and opened the door anyway? i got very very pissed off, screamed at her and slammed the door on her. something i had never done before. i felt SO gulity and was like running around my room in circles crying and saying to myself "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!SHES JUST TRYING TO HELP AND MAKE SURE YOU GET TO SCHOOL ON TIME..*cries"

and so naturally i went up and apoligized. so like, guilt is inside me, its just supressed and takes extreme emotions to let it out.

i might have allready mentioned this story, i dont really remember. i made this thread in a weed haze. i recently quit, by the way.
macklin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote