cin1
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2011
6 hugs
given
Default Sep 24, 2011 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye View Post
I have accepted that I am going to have some bad times but I have many good days or even weeks. It took 3 years for my first Pdoc to get me on the right meds and when I got my current Pdoc she fine tunes my meds on a monthly basis. Yes..most of us do get better and our condition is more tolerable. It really helps when you have friends and family that know your condition and support you. My friends will even tell me when they think I need to see my Pdoc for a med ajustment. I have asked them to let me know when they notice I am having problems. They usually can detect it before I do.
I can count on my husband to be honest if i am "off" but after 33 years with me, he doesn't want to have to watch me that close. plus. he has no tact when speaking. and i have a so- called friend, who loves to tell me i am off. (she also said my tissue from my purse smelt odd), she has caused me to doubt myself when i was doing well. i just make sure i don't think i am at the point of perfection. but there is always room for improvement. ( i was reading out loud in class , years ago, . the teacher said it was so good, she would give a 100 score, But since there is always room for improvement., i only got like a 95..) oh, well.
cin1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote