porcupine2
Veteran Member

Member Since Jul 2008
34 hugs
given
Default Oct 15, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejavu65 View Post
onlymedid ... I have a question. Is this considered hallucinations? I talked to my PDoc about this months ago and she took it like it was just normal. I always find my self turning my head to see what is moving out of the corner of my eye and I hear a female voice calling my name. This seems to come and go. My PDoc has never brought it up again. I feel like I would be stupid to bring up something again that my PDoc took so lightly in a previous session. There are a few things that I have brought up that I never ask about again because I tend to think that if it is not important enough to her then it must just be side effects of BP or of the meds.
One possibility may be schizoaffective disorder. When I talked to my doctor about the same thing he just noted it and said it wouldn't change my meds either way as he would prescribe the same thing for both the BP or the schizoaffective disorder. There's a good forum here on that, maybe you will recognize some of the symptoms. Then you can share that with the doc.