View Single Post
Anonymous33070

Default Oct 25, 2011 at 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
Maybe you still hold onto the wonderful value that sex is for marriage. There is nothing wrong with feeling that way either & not get pressured into it before that point. Maybe if you get to the point that you have a boyfriend & you both know that you love each other to the point of marriage, then you will feel differently about sex.

Unfortunately too many feel that sex is just nothing more than a recreactional thing, but there are deep emotions that are tied to it & don't let anyone lie to you that it isn't. Those deep emotions are there to bring 2 people together closer in their marriage & for sharing those deep emotional parts of themselves together.....it's not just something to do for the fun of it & take away the true deeper meaning that belongs to what God created sex for.
You are right. I do believe that sex is for marriage and to bring a couple together. It grosses me out when someone else talks about having sex. So many people these days just abuse sex. It's for a special reason. Sex is much better when it's with someone I love. Is sex just for making babies? I heard from a christian, it could be. .
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote