View Single Post
Anonymous37913

Default Nov 03, 2011 at 01:10 PM

thank you for your touching story, Open Eyes. i now understand your love of horses and ponies, and how much they mean to you emotionally. your childhood was very, very difficult and you have lived through it and started a family of your own. granted, there were problems but your family is intact. i am sorry to hear of how insensitive your neighbors are and how that has led to the loss of your horses and the very deep emotional hurt that caused you.

i spoke to my T candidly last night. i have many issues for which people have committed suicide: childhood abuse & neglect, depression, complex PTSD, IBS, homosexuality, anxiety, social ineptness and am unemployed. it's all too much. in many ways, i have given up. despite a lot of therapy, i make no improvement and am very distressed. the PTSD is awful. i am barely holding myself together. despite my best attempts, things keep going wrong. i don't know what to do.

thanks again for your story. i hope that your life continues to improve and wish you all the best for your understanding.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote