View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 03, 2011 at 08:24 PM

Oh, unhappyguy, I was adding to this and my time limit went out. I just wanted to add that I think that you have been in the position of being judged in your work. And you were in a type of atmosphere where you had to please people that are very self absorbed and not really appreciative.

I was an executive secretary and hated my first job, but then I worked for a temp agency and I loved it because I moved around and met new people and saw different businesses and never had to get stuck in the drama soap opera kind of constant. I was never any place long enough. And as far as my own business is concerned, I am all over the state, meet all kinds of people, so if there is any kind of soap opera, it is usually someone elses deal and I am just an observer.

So, before you hang up your hat, maybe you need to find a job or start your own business where your not depending on pleasing that entity that is never going to appreciate you.
I think that if you were in charge and moving around somehow and with different people and giving out, even giving out approval to others that you yourself desire, I really think you would be a much happier person.

That is what I did in my life, way better than that kind of job thats just a paycheck and serving some self absorbed big head. You have had too much of that in your life, no wonder you want to hang your hat, you think that is what life is, wrong, not if you work for yourself and find something where you move around.

Open Eyes
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote