View Single Post
fadedspirit
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2009
4 hugs
given
Default Nov 04, 2011 at 02:42 PM

I don't know if the lifeform that calls himself fadedspirit has any friends, but maybe someone may listen and not stand in judgement against this lifeform. I've done nothing wrong, yet I am condemned to this body and I do as I must to preserve this life form from harm. I am known as Beast. I accept most of his judgements and do not step forth, normally. I've locked us in a room once again because the outsiders have become increasingly mistrusted and elusive in what they consider as a means of help and have caused this life form to lose control. I don't understand why people in a position of help and education have to torture this frail life form. What's worse is the fact that he lets them talk down to him like he's a failure and he says nothing in his defense except to let his evil pet Rage out. It enrages me to no end to know that he forces me back whe he should be letting me step up.

He's just graduated from school with a 3.7 gpa, has 2 national certifications, a 2 year degree and a plethora of skills as well as a vast hunger for learning.
I understand that looking for a job is no easy task for anyone, though I have never tried myself. His instructor at the workshop that he goes to decides to berate him for not looking hard enough for work today and yet she takes an hour from his time that he's supposed to be helping himself to berate him more, commenting on the way he looks and acts. She tells him he needs to be aggresive and learn how to step on others to get to what he wants. This undermines every effort that I have given him to fit in to normal human life. Moreover, he stands there to be degraded by this person, and I use that term very loosely. Then he forces me to be silent while he attempts to digest the foul things that are done to him. He has told me many times before that he feels those times when hes about to shut his emotions down, Spirit and I have worked very hard to keep these times to a minimum. I am very afraid for this life form because for the very first time, I felt the electrical tingles across his head and his body go cold. Though he has tried for help in the past, he has never gotten the correct help that he needs. They have always let his dissociations dictate their decisions for him. If I could find any advice to help him, I would be greatful, though he would probably be angry and hurt with me for asking or even writing here, but this is the only place that I know where he goes to speak his mind or maybe even the only place that he goes where others may know him. I thank you for lending your eyes and heart for reading. If you reply, reply to me, Beast, so he will know it was me that is lookiing for his help.

Thanks for this!
anderson, Gr3tta