View Single Post
Anonymous32723

Default Nov 06, 2011 at 08:57 PM

Hi everyone,

I guess it makes sense that I don't understand, seeing how I am posting this in the schizoid forum. But I see all the time, in real life and the forum, people talking/posting about relationships...

Things like, rejection, fear of abandonment, jealousy, lust, all of these things that I truly can't relate to and yet read all the time. I usually skim over these posts and think to myself "That must feel bad for that person". I can't make a personal connection because...well, it's just not me!

Being dumped, or being worried about rejection, worried about being hurt emotionally, being insulted...I don't worry about these things. To be honest, that's fine with me because I'm sure feeling these things isn't a pleasant experience! I wonder if I appear like an alien of sorts to the "normal" person who feels everything. A robot, perhaps? It wouldn't bother me either way, being a very indifferent person...but I do wonder sometimes.

Can anyone else relate to not being able to relate to the "umbrella" of relationship topics/issues?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Ygrec23