View Single Post
(JD)
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2003
1,651 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 07, 2011 at 07:32 PM

I wonder what it is about your feelings that others are stuck that interfere with your own feelings of healing. Are you afraid that since some of the members are on a plateau of their therapy progress (or indeed currently without a therapist and might be at a stopping place for a bit) that you might not progress yourself?

You can get what you need from this site, if the needs are proper. But you can even vent some here and not worry about others attacking you. I can't say that for other sites very much. It depends upon what you put into your experience and what you want out of it. You might not even know yet. PC is a good place to find out though.

It is peer response here... sometimes we find our own answers by posting to someone else (then we have an "ah ha!" moment of our own). Sometimes it's from reading other's posts.

Do you know exactly what you want yet? Without that, then I doubt any place will suit you.

There are forums to read and reply, give and take advice. There are chat rooms...and quizzes and information galore on various disorders and even on non disorders. There is an arcade for games, and "Answers" for the different format of getting and giving help.

Hope you stick around.

Believe in Him or not --- GOD LOVES YOU!

Want to share your Christian faith? Click HERE
(JD) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
notablackbarbie, Open Eyes