Q&A Leader

Member Since Jan 2006
4,001 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2011 at 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gashly View Post
Just from watching the posts on this commnity, it seems to me that a large number of people here seem stuck, there seems to be a flood of strugging voices and not enough to stem the flow. Not much in the way of positive reinforcement, or useful advice, or sometimes even people answering so someone is "heard".
Hi! I have to disagree with your above statement. I have been here a real long time and I'm certainly not 'stuck' I have grown and learnt a great deal over my time here. Please remember that every single person that comes here are at different places and stages of healing. Some take longer to learn, some are in a real hard place and this forum is the one place they feel they can be heard. We tend not to dish out advice here but we certainly try to support in a positive way.

I wish you well.

Pegasus

Got a quick question related to mental health or a treatment? Ask it here General Q&A Forum

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein
pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Elysium, Indie'sOK, lizardlady, notablackbarbie, Open Eyes, sabby