sabby
Community Support Team

Member Since Feb 2005
6,304 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 09, 2011 at 08:12 PM

Hi Beast

Good for you for taking the time to write here and ask for help and support for yourself and for faded. It really shows how much you care and how much you are trying to help him be strong.

I have always enjoyed faded's posts and poems. He has such a wonderful way with words and he makes it so easy to understand him. I really like fadedspirit and I like you too Beast!

I don't know if you and faded and others get together to have discussions or meetings at all. I'm wondering if you can do that with faded so that you can all learn more about each other and bring to the table how you think you can help faded navigate his way through the difficulties of life. I wonder if you can all discuss things calmly, you can all come to some understandings about what is needed and when so that there are less stressful times inside when it's really stressful outside. I believe that faded and everyone inside can learn a lot from each other and that's a good thing!

I don't know if what I suggested could work for you now. I do hope you can find a way of maneuvering through life's difficulties with less stress. I know it's hard sometimes.

I wish you well and fadedspirit and the others too. Please take good care of yourselves!

sabby
sabby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
fadedspirit, Wysteria