View Single Post
jitters

Member Since Nov 2011
32 hugs
given
Default Nov 20, 2011 at 08:41 PM

Quote:
Can you try another route to find better doctors? What about online? I know PC has a list of docs who can counsel by phone etc.
I found a therapist look-up in the resources section, so that's something I'll definitely utilize when the time comes (after I've moved closer to the big city, where doctors are more plentiful, thank goodness!).

Quote:
Actually my all-time favorite T was my Medicaid T. She was a black woman from Detroit and I was from a notoriously white suburb. She understood my situation and helped me in ways no one else ever did. So they ARE out there.
I'm amazed, but your example has really given me hope. Thank you, (((hankster))), for sharing that with me. Sorry about the internist (yikes!). I always wonder how much GPs and internists really know about the meds they prescribe...not enough, I think.

Fuzzybear, I can't look at your hula-ing bear without smiling :-) I think it should be the depression board mascot.

How are you guys inserting emoticons into your posts, btw? I really miss having emoticons to work with.
jitters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote