View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 21, 2011 at 03:44 PM

(((((Indie))))))) and ((((((happycheeks)))))))

Oh yes, if you cannot or do not know what to post to someone it really is ok, after all your truely not expected to know more than you know. I do try to post with a mindfulness that at anytime a younger person may read my post. I think some members here sometimes post some big words and the meaning of their posts can be totally lost to any potential young reader.

Also for many young members I do notice that you might feel that you are asking the same questions over and over. But that is ok because as we all go through that period in our lives where we are truely just trying to comprehend our social environment and how each of us can find ways to manage it, there is that one constant question, HOW do I learn to fit in, am I worth anything, what do I do about bad people, and I think I am ugly and that is a common question that comes out in young teens all the way through the late 20's. Please don't feel like your not worthy of PC in any way. Just try to pick different topics and read some of the things that others say and see if you can learn anything, and if you have a question about an older person's posts, please don't be afraid to ask what something means.

Open Eyes
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Indie'sOK, notablackbarbie