View Single Post
pinkrosepetal01

Member Since Nov 2011
28 hugs
given
Default Nov 24, 2011 at 09:21 AM

i have got low self esteem also. same reasons emotional abuse and verbal abuse from a young age and neglect. i am in constant emotional pain. i want to tell you that you are valuable as a person. you have shared your heart on here and that gives me and others permission and courage to be open and genuine too, thanks dr john . i believe there is hope for a better future for all of us if we keep going and dont give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacantangel View Post
I for one, am glad to see this new forum. Thanks Doc John for providing this new forum for us.

I basically have NO self-esteem. It has been squashed and trampled on since early childhood, creating in me extremely negative thinking. In fact, I have so much self-hatred that I fail to see why others could possibly like me. I need constant reassurance, very tiring on those in my life. Is there hope for someone who is in my position? I think if I could improve my self-esteem, maybe some of my other issues in life might just fall into place and not become real issues to begin with. Opinions?
pinkrosepetal01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
deneane

Thanks for this!
deneane