View Single Post
sweepy62
Grand Magnate

Member Since Sep 2011
483 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 03, 2011 at 11:08 AM

well cant wait to see my t its been 2 weeks again usually i go weekly and she wants me to schedule 2 weeks out because she says its important she sees me weekly but then she gets booked and the receptionists only schedule 2 ahead of time.

i get frustrated i plan to tell her this but i guess its not her fault we do have a connection but the frustration part is not good in my mind i do get pissed at her and i have these conversations with her in my mind lol anyways i will see how it goes wednesday because im kinda pissed right now

dont know if i have the right to be pissed, after all i have borderline personality clinical depression generalized anxiety lol i guess i am taking this too personal sometimes i feel like im just client number 2500

i asked her the last time if i was a resistant client and she asked me why did i word it like that (client) well hello i am a client u are the therapist

she has told me in the past that i am a likeable person a personable person but compliments and i dont mix
sweepy62 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote