Thread: some links
View Single Post
downsolong
Account Suspended

Member Since Aug 2004
Default Apr 28, 2006 at 07:55 PM

That's a nice offer shadow but it's not very important, I'll get to it some day after I get my own puter optimized for graphics and the other things I want it to do. I swear sharing a puter must be like trying to heard cats, they just go where ever they want knock things over and mess in out of the way places stinking up the place lol.

I hope these links refer to the 12-step recovery-mind control techique-of lies, and pseudo-science which is dead and history; but I have seen few signs that the profit motive of faith healers has been repealed,or that the12-step religion can change itself. I continue to mantain that it's victims are the majority who need but aren't getting help and skills training that documentedly works. Children of substance abusers have been left to fend for themselves by the cult escapees to SOS. Pychologists and the general social infrastructure has failed us as well, possible due to the same contaminating influence of spirutality and faith healing propoganda that "knows" "truths" that just ain't so.
downsolong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote