View Single Post
ocd5mom

Member Since Dec 2011
Grin Dec 23, 2011 at 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2isbetterthan1 View Post
I have only had relationships that were roller coasters and always end terribly. I know a big part is my mood swings and how easily I can slip in and out of them.....but I have been really trying to change that from now on. I have been single for8 months. It's enjoyable at times, but as a single mother of a 22 month old....I am really ready to have a family....or even witness possible potential in anyone.....Now that I feel I am emotionally stable to have a relationship.....there are seriously no men who want to settle. They are all bachelores it seems..... I don't even know what kind of men to be attracted to anymore b/c I have literally dated every kind! I'm almost scared now that I have some radar that screams to men "Stay away!" .....I'm just losing hope and I suppose now that the Holidays are here I'm really thinking about it. I don't want to keep being alone with my baby on New Year's Eve......Any inspiration people? :-/

I have been on my own for going on five years, so I understand how hard and lonely sometimes and I also understand that sometimes it hard to know who to be attracted to sometimes also. Its hard to find people that you can trust with your kids, but its very important to be safe for our children. Which is what I decided to do...I can't be too careful and I don't want to be alone forever either, but I think the key is learning yourself and by that knowing what you want and looking for that. THat's where I started, and now that I know more of what I want, I can trust myself to go out and find it. Just be strong and hold on to what you have NOW....That's what I'm doing, and I'm happier now than I have been in a long time. It may not be the easiest road sometimes, but its working for now and don't get discouraged....the RIGHT person is out there. Good Luck, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year....keep your head up...
ocd5mom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote