View Single Post

Default May 03, 2006 at 01:57 PM

sitting on side of road, i'm doing 75, what looks like elderly man trying to get him up......i start looking for place to U turn and in my rear view mirror..........i saw him go DOWN. arms, legs splayed.......i knew he was out.

seemed like an hour to get back to him. i had all my medical equipment with me.......who knew i was that smart.

no vital signs what so ever. he was extremely large. i started CPR and couldn't get enough pressure from kneeling by him and i just jumped on top of him and did 30 compressions and then jumped off and did the 5 breaths and back and forth and back and forth and in the meantime his idiot wife was screaming and keening and i was yelling to call an ambulance and she was saying "if i leave, he'll die" and i finally used all the southern lady words that i possess, as i was doing the compressions............and told her to get into the car and go to her house, 1/4 mile up road.......calll.........then a woman stopped and called an ambulance AND DROVE OFF.......by then i had decided, but didn't quit, that he had been gone long enough to not have oxygen to the brain and was so scared and he vomited all over my face................yucky. i turned him on his side.......blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah and 15 minutes later ambulance came and took him to hosp...guess what he had done the day before...i wormed it out of wife. ODed on insulin by accidentallly injecting eighty units instead of 40! they didn't even go to ER when that happened. and believe me, it wasn't for lack of money. they had that new cadillac thingy car. AND he split his knee open, which i could not tend to and his forehead was spurting blood on me and when it was over, i bawled and bawled and bawled and the wife didn't even thank me. i guess it was the southern lady words that i used when i was telling her to shut up and go call an ambulance....any agreement there?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote