View Single Post
Anonymous32982

Default Jan 07, 2012 at 08:33 AM

Also note that PsychCentral has a discount Prescription Card. it's not insurance but if you have to pay cash it will reduce your cost by quite a bit. It takes 50% off of my Adderall at Walgreens. be careful though because some places say they accept it but they don't adjust the price at all. Ask the price before and the price after.

Also, you can get your meds through the Candian Pharmacy. The link is NorthwestPharmacy.com I used them for two years and never had a problem with my meds at all. 100% genuine. The catch is that they can take up to 3 weeks to come, so you need to order in advance.

Hope this helps,
Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by unhappyguy View Post
My T did a little research. Turns out, my new HMO has a transitional care option for patients like me who are in desperate situations and cannot immediately change Ts. The option allows me to see my current T for 60 days and be covered by my new insurance even though my T is not a participant in my new plan. T also advised that it is possible to apply for an indefinite extension past the 60 days in urgent cases like mine. Of course, such an extension would need to be approved by the HMO.

This is really a blessing because i am in really bad shape and needed an emergency appointment. I could not go a week without seeing the T without getting seriously depressed. So, please make a note of it, there is such thing as "transitional care" provisions that will not require you to change Ts even though your insurance provider has changed.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote