View Single Post

Default May 03, 2006 at 05:41 PM

you know.......it must have looked funny.......what do you think what all those people that passed when i was sitting on him and doing the compressions thought? that we were doing the texas two step or something?????????????? my family won't let me forget that one for a long time. AND if you ever see a large person choking and you cannot get your fists under their rib cag to squeeze.......go lower and then try the abdomen.......then if the T-bone steak that they swallowed whole doesn't take flight.......you throw a leg around their knee and ease them to the floor and straddle them and do the heimlich backwards??? get it????

there is indeed some humor in saving lives!!!!

it actually did more for my self-confidence than i would have imagined it would do. because in case you don't remember........i killed my dummy so now i know i learned all of that stuff, all of it and i just had to do it...

thanks for the encouragement.......and i guess having to hear the pimp arrangements and seeing the shocking pink thongs and the american flag painted on the long nails and listening to how drunk someone got the night before and how she puked all over her date........was worth it, W1........
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote