View Single Post
summeryoga
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2011
87 hugs
given
Default Jan 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I wish I could hug all of you ...

I am convinced that the gender expectations we hold onto in so many of our societies is a crock of ****. You can be female or male and dress however you damn well please. You don't have to 'feel' like a woman or a man. You don't have to 'act' like a woman or a man. You don't have to be attracted to either women or men. Not everyone can live up to the expectations of what a man/woman is supposed to be because they are simply not everybody's inner reality. They are societal expectations, but not necessarily reality. One theory suggests that we are moving towards the evolution of a third gender which is neither male nor female, per se. Maybe you're just more evolved than most?

Please, accept and embrace yourself as you are ... and maybe that is neither female nor male but just you as you are. Society already places so many expectations on you ... be gentle with yourself and know that IS ok to be neither stereotypically female nor male, but to just BE. I believe this in my heart and though it may not count for much, know that you have my unconditional acceptance of whatever gender you do or don't identify with. For what it's worth ...
summeryoga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote