View Single Post
jesus_kayo

Member Since Feb 2012
Default Feb 01, 2012 at 04:19 AM

I was wondering if someone here could help me out. I've been trying to research on something that happened to a cousin of mine, of which i was the only witness, but I don't have the slightest idea as to what could have been. Everything points out to him having a psychotic break that lasted probably five minutes, but I can't truly tell, since I am no expert. We were talking about everyday stuff, and I said something (of which I can't remember) that triggered the episode, and all of a sudden the color in his face drained completely and it was replaced by a kind of greenish hue. All of a sudden, he became very aggressive, saying incoherent stuff, such as that I had no idea what he was capable of (he was threatening me). I was freaking out, I repeatedly kept saying to him to calm down, but it was as if he was somewhere else, he was probably hallucinating (I think) it wasn't until he grabbed his phone, kept saying something about "something being IN the phone" that he was able to come back to reality, and once again I could physically see how his blood returned to his face once again. I let it pass, I thought it was something related to his lack of sleep, since he only sleeps about fours hours a day, but it has kept nagging me this whole time. I just want to know what it could have been, since what I have read, psychosis could really aggravate if not treated.
jesus_kayo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote