View Single Post
Night*Blossum

Member Since Jun 2011
11 hugs
given
Default Feb 05, 2012 at 07:27 PM

I'm sorry people are being so hard on you. They just don't realize how difficult and frustrating it can be to deal with ADHD. I'm trying to make my parents understand that I can't help but not get things too quickly. Things don't come to me *snaps fingers* like that the way with other kids do. Some things I'm really good at like English, Art, Spanish and World History. I'm even doing better in math. I went from barely getting a B minus in math to a B+ and A-. However the subject I REALLY don't like and don't understand is Chemistry. My parents want me to get at least B- but I barely get a C+. I said to them it's IMPOSSIBLE! But they tell me I'm just being lazy but if I was really being lazy would my other grades in other classes be as good as they are now? :[ :[ :[

Anyway, I hope you're concentrating better <3 Hope things get better for you. :] :] :]

“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.”
- Paulo Coelho
Night*Blossum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote