View Single Post
student646

Member Since Feb 2012
Default Feb 09, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Let me start out by saying: I am a 22 year old woman and I have never had an orgasm, even with masturbation. I am bisexual but generally prefer sex with women.

So I tend not to enjoy sex all that much. I mean, I find it enjoyable but only in the very beginning and I usually want it to end before it does. When I have sex once, I am usually turned off to the idea for a really long time. I have gone for months - over a year sometimes - in between sexual encounters and I am fine. I never think about it. Also, I usually want to sleep right after sex.

So a few days ago, my sex drive just exploded out of nowhere - and pretty much exclusively for men. I am doing a study abroad, so the new location might have something to do with it, but I have been here for a month now. I have a casual sex partner but he can't keep up with me. I want it every day, more than once a day. When people are talking to me, I am smiling and nodding and thinking "What if you just shoved me up against the wall right now?" Usually I am picky about sex partners, but I feel like I would take just about anyone. I don't think my casual partner wants to have sex tonight, and I am genuinely distressed about it. I am finding it very difficult to concentrate on anything else. Also, I absolutely cannot go to sleep post sex - I have only gotten around three hours of sleep for the past two nights. I still don't orgasm, and I still want it to end before it does usually, but after a few minutes of rest I am ready to go again.

Has anyone else experienced this? And also, wtf?
student646 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote