View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 13, 2012 at 01:41 AM

Well, it's much, much simpler than what you are trying to make of it.

You can be a straight woman, in a committed relationship, but can still have fantasies over the cute office worker.

As a bisexual, you can be in a committed relationship, and still have fantasies over the cute office worker, but that officer worker may be a man or a woman. It doesn't matter. You can still cheat on someone just like a straight woman can cheat on a man with another man, but if you love someone, you love that person whether or not they are a man or a woman.

What people don't understand about bisexuals is that when they are in a committed relationship, they are exclusively devoted to their partner, and they aren't going to cheat on them with someone else just because they have fantasies of having sex with both men and women. Because face it, straight couples will look at other men and women all the time, but if they are devoted to each other, then it doesn't mean that they are going to go out and cheat just because they have fantasies. Everyone has fantasies of other people when they are in a relationship, whether it's a celebrity or half-naked firemen or their boss, and that's completely natural. The only difference is that bisexuals will have fantasies of both sexes.

Sexual fulfillment comes with the dating process. As a bisexual you can date both men and women and have sex with both genders. For me, I don't know who I am going to end up marrying. I have fantasies of marrying both a man and a woman. It doesn't matter to me. In the end, I'm not going to marry someone based on whose genetalia is more appealing to me. I'm going to pick the person who makes me laugh, who makes me feel loved and cherished, who is going to be my best friend and lover and stand by my side no matter what. Genetalia can't make me laugh or make me feel loved. Whoever I want to marry is going to be whoever makes me want to spend the rest of my life with.

I hope this helps!

xoxo, Dr. Skipper, 19, woman, bisexual
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
chipperdear

Thanks for this!
Bill3, chipperdear, krisakira, Nemo39122, Secretum