View Single Post
student646

Member Since Feb 2012
Default Feb 16, 2012 at 01:03 PM

Quote:
Student, I think that your age probably has something to do with your increase in sex drive. Sorry you have had no orgasms. Sounds to me like you just need the right partner! With your heightened libido, I would be envious of whoever that is. Maybe increased sexual activity, exploration and experimentation will allow that. Good luck!
You'd think that it would be easy for a sexually insatiable inorgasmic (so I'm committed to the mans pleasure only) serious-relationship hating young woman to find a partner or three...but I am studying on a remote island for the next several months. The number of partners I have available is seriously reduced, as is the anonymity aspect.

I can't do relationships for reasons that I won't go into here, but I hate romance - and most guys feel obligated to romance a women a little bit before guiding her back to the bedroom. I wish that I could just skip the mating dance and head to the bedroom immediately.

From what TV tells me about men, they would like this too.

It would be easier if my sex drive could just go back to normal. Are there any ways to reduce it? So I can concentrate on my school work again?

Also sex does not help take my mind off of it. Sex just makes me want to have more sex.

This is making me sound like a sex addict - but it seriously just landed on me! Sometime in the past month, I went from 0-60 in my sex drive and can't think about anything else! I want my brain back!

Edited to add: the most bizarre thing is that while I am having sex...I usually want it to be over. Since I don't orgasm, the amount of pleasure I can get from it is limited. The first couple of minutes are the most exciting and then it is tedious. But then maybe ten minutes after it is over, I want to do it again. This is exhausting.
student646 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote