View Single Post
Nams

Member Since Feb 2012
1,473 hugs
given
Default Feb 17, 2012 at 08:58 AM

Hi failingtoLive, Welcome first of all to PC. I am not a great one for advice but I can offer hugz and an ear. There are some really fabulous people here, most can probably say they are or have been where you are. I myself suffer from Chronic Depression, Social Anxiety Disorder and a severe lack of trust in People, even those close to me. This place I have found this to be a great place to just write everything I am feeling down and post. I just write here to get it out where I know it/I won't be judged, even if no-one reads it (which they do and then they will respond, encourage & empathize) but its off my mind and I can read it and realize that its genuine as its not just echoing through my head & others here can make sense of it too. A Therapist really is a great idea too to help You. I love mine but it took me three tries to get the right one, he is Wonderful and I am dealing better than ever, without meds now for 3yrs & that works for Me. As for the Ex so sorry that you are going through that, a break up is never easy. I hope that you get what you need from here to help you get past the hurt.
Sorry for the novel just wanted to be open about me a little to help you feel safe and at home here. Looking forward to seeing you more on here.

Huge Hugz
Nams

"You is Smart, You is Kind, You is Important"
Movie "The Help"
Nams is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote