Thread: My intro post
View Single Post
Snap66

Member Since Nov 2011
3 hugs
given
Default Feb 17, 2012 at 09:44 PM

Hi La Doc,

I see a lot of me in you, especially the strong dependancy you need from your partner. Not that I'm a touchy /feely person but to read this in your Opening post, show's someone who has lot's of affection to give.

From my own personal experience, until I was diagnosed (not that i had ever heard of AvPD at the time of Diagnoses) I made alot of excuses for my behaviour.

I figure your excuses in not telling everyone while difficult and frustrating for you is something that you will continue todo until a final dianoses.
Not sure if that came out clear, but, it's easier to explain to others when you are certain.

I see someone who takes responsiblity for everything to have selfworth and feels the pain when things don't turn out as planned.
Even trying to cut a few cost's to get in front, then to trigger the anxiety with the back accident.

Just like Zenster said "you have beautiful qualities" just look at all your actions.

(I went back and re-read my reply to you, talk about statement after statement mmmm not very with sentences am I LOL.)

Oh well, we do our best.
Snap
Snap66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote