Thread: Self Injury
View Single Post
akadye006

Member Since May 2006
Default May 18, 2006 at 10:16 PM

Well, I am writing this without reading everyone else's posts. I used to be in the same boat and in a way, I still am, I spent countless nights trying to figure out what I did wrong, and I was a cutter myself... One day I guess I just stopped, it is hard to get aware from like people and tobacco, or alcohol.... I feel where you are coming from and when I thought there was nothing else to do, but die, someone pointed out to me that it is my job to live this life no matter how bad it sucks... You are important to someone even though you refuse to notice... It is hard... It really is... I would say at this point, that I am not going to tell you to stop hurting yourself, because it is addicting... But, think about it before you do it, think about it, and each time you do do it, do it a little less than before.... Pretty soon, you will find your way out.... You have to spend your time in this world for the sake of others... You are also important, but I don't think i would feel very good taking my own life knowing what it is going to do to the people around me....

Be safe. I am here if you need me.
-Brandon
akadye006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote