Thread: Time to quit??
View Single Post
hoping4best
Veteran Member

Member Since Jul 2009
19 hugs
given
Default Feb 25, 2012 at 04:45 PM

He has told me today that there is nothing for us in future..we dont belong to each other..we cant ever have a relationship beyond text messages and phone calls, so he has deleted me from facebook and has blocked my cell number. Im so broken and upset. Im unable to contact him now. Im longing to hear from him so badly! Why does it happen to me i dont know. I know that im very demanding but that is because im in love with him and i want to be with him. He said i will eventually move on because i cant be with him so its the right thing to do. :'( how do i get over him? Im tired of getting hurt again and again and investing my emotions in these empty relationships. I know this in my heart that if he wont come back, then my heart would never heal and i'll never be ready to love again.
But.. I want ur opinion regarding IF he comes back,that is, contacts me..should i again start talking to him and delay the suffering which has to happen sooner or later, or should i cut my heart and just move the **** on?
hoping4best is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
tattoogirl33