View Single Post
Anonymous32511

Default Mar 03, 2012 at 02:09 AM

Hi melissa.recovering,

Ive found an article which you may find useful (the link is featured at the bottom of this response) - most of it contains personal input and can therefore be conflicting in places, but when it comes to areas of the body no two people are entirely the same. Im hoping it might give you a fairly reasonable introduction to the whole G-Spot topic. There is of course conflict over what its actual purpose is along with debate as to whether it even exists, but i encourage you to read as much as you can and take plenty of time to explore and hopefully experience the many different sensations our bodies can give us.

I personally do believe in the G-Spot and that i have experienced what is generally considered to be a G-Spot orgasm. This for me, is usally achieved either dexterously (usually with my index and middle finger) or through the use of a vibrator with a curved tip. Not to plug rampant rabbits but 'the small shaking one' (its actual name!) is what i normally use - its perfect for those who are new to toys and want to experiment with more internal sensations (if you like i can pm a link to it). I would also like to point out that locating my G-Spot is much easier after having already climaxed so this is something you may want to bear in mind and try for yourself. In terms of the sensation, i believe this again will vary from person to person but i felt entirely overcome by it - i felt hold and cold, tingly and numb all at once. Its nothing like you've ever experienced before. I wish you all the best in discovering new heights of pleasure!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_is_the_G-spot

Last edited by Anonymous32511; Mar 03, 2012 at 02:22 AM.. Reason: broken link.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote