View Single Post
Anonymous100180

Default Mar 10, 2012 at 03:30 PM

It IS true that not everyone has a g spot. It's an internal extention of the clitoral tissue that wraps around the urethra, full of a ridiculous amount of nerve endings & some glands that have been known to secrete fluids similar to the "filler" in male ejaculate. But in a great deal of women, their clitoris doesn't grow internally to the extent that some others do. Essentially, the only way to stimulate it is from the inside. You can either purchase a vibrator specifically to reach the mythic "spot" or you can stimulate it manually to figure out if it's there or not. Palm facing up, you reach a finger in there & once it's in, you curve the finger & wiggle it in a (what they call) "come hither" motion. If you feel like you have to urinate, don't be surprised. But if you try to urinate & nothing happens: CONGRATULATIONS! You indeed have a g spot &, with practice, will be able to have mind-numbing orgasms that nicely change up your normal routine. If not? No harm done! As long as you're enjoying yourself, the semantics don't matter.

Sorry if that was overly descriptive or if you found your answer elsewhere already. I found mine relatively early, even before I read anything on it! Hahah It was really, really embarassing to get intimate with anyone who I hadn't "explained myself" to or who didn't know about it beforehand. So I had to do a bit of investigative reading. Most people don't understand the possible "explosive" element of the process & it occurs every time I get penetrated, without fail, which leaves a lot of people raising eyebrows. :P
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote