View Single Post
Anonymous32507

Default Apr 05, 2012 at 01:37 PM

Ok this isn't a weird thought but maybe a weird thing. I live in a retirement type of small city. I used to video tape seniors with my phone, on the bus or sometimes you'd be walking down the street and there would be like 5 or 6 seniors with there walkers all at once and no one else around. Then I would put music with the videos, I'm not sure why, I just like seniors, there is something about them that I find fascinating. I know it's not really ok to video tape people without consent and I don't do this any more.

I also have a collection of dead bird photography. My bf really doesn't like it or get it. I have always had a phobia of birds. The dead ones I can get near, they aren't going to peck me to death. Also maybe it's the death, it isn't something we see lots of, no dead bodies laying around. I don't take photos anymore, my collection is huge but I would still like to do something with them one day. Not sure if anyone else would appreciate the photos tho, I see a beauty in them but my bf says it isn't at all.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote