Serotonin
Account Suspended

Member Since Mar 2012
5 hugs
given
Default Apr 05, 2012 at 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perna View Post
To me, it sounds like you are depressed. I have not heard anything yet that would make me decide you might not be someone I'd want to get to know, just that you might be harder to approach than I would choose to do the work for, just as bad hygiene implies to me that you don't choose to do enough work so you make it easier for others to approach physically.
I fight the depression as best I can. I am mostly better than I was, but still have the occasional relapse. I bought some shower gel today, I'm going to do what needs to be done in the morning. I'm trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unhappyguy View Post
hey, serotonin - i'm mostly bald and have crooked teeth too! i have lost the pot belly and i feel a lot better. when i lost the pot belly, i also lost some neck and my chin is more prominent. most women don't find me attractive but some do. if you smell, well, that's VERY easy to fix - a daily shower, soap, shampoo and, if you like, cologne. a big nose can be made less obvious by growing a mustache or, better yet, a goatee. i am glad that sausages make you happy but, if you need love, you're better off finding people who you like and who like you. sausages cannot love you back. and, that's what you need most - love.
No way, dude.

Are you honestly telling me that sausages are incapable of love?

I've been lied to and deceived.
Serotonin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote