Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
888 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2012 at 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by essexgirl View Post
Hello everyone, i am a young virgin lol. I just wanna put this question out there to people to see what there experiences are.

I want to know what both oral and sex are like as im just curious. I have never posted anything like this before but it would be good to know how it feels and to learn from what people say.

Thank You. . XXX
essexgirl - the thing about sex is that its different for everyone. for some people it can be quite enjoyable, breathtaking, amazing, exhausting and all that which you hear about it the locker rooms, slumber parties and what have you. for others its not so good and for some its the most horrible thing they have ever done or felt...

what Im saying is that someday when the time is right for you it will happen and it will either be fantastic, great, not so good or horrible. your body will tell you which it is and why.

thats about all i can tell you. my state doesnt allow me to talk sex with teens and children online in terms of what to do and how to do it and how it makes you feel other than what I stated.

if you are a teen ager and we go into more detail then that then we could get into some trouble here talking in detail about our sex experiences. some states, locations have rules about what adults can do and say to teens and children about sex. there may even be some rules that the owner of this site has to follow where children and teens are concerned. so you probably wont get many non general replies.

for detailed sex talk and information like someone already posted it may be best if you talk with someone in your real time location like someone at planned parenthood, your doctor, your parents, a trusted teacher.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Typo