View Single Post
Jenn1fer82
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2006
5 hugs
given
Default Apr 16, 2012 at 12:30 PM

At my worst I was binging and purging 5 times a day. Bulimia held me hostage for many years but I overcome that many years ago and this was when I was still a teenager(15-18yrs old). I am now soon to be 30 year old woman and it has suddenly came back into my life and I am so scared. I have always been scared of dieting because I am scared that once again that mindset I once had as a young teenager would come back. For the last 2 weeks I've been binging and purging everyday. It is an addiction that has a bind me to my knees and it is so difficult to run from. Its an endless cycle of shame, guilt that has driven me out of control. Anxiety of never being able to succeed of wanting to shed lbs has drove me crazy. I was doing so well of counting calories and working out but these last two weeks emotional/life stress threw me off of my workout/dieting routine that I turned to bulimia to take me away/numb me in hoping that I can fix what my emotional eating and anxiety had me feel like I was a failure.

Last edited by Christina86; Apr 29, 2012 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: numbers are not permitted in this forum
Jenn1fer82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
insideout, justgivealittle, November Blue, Puffyprue, skyscraper