View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2012 at 01:27 PM

I'm kinda bummed it came early because I only have three days to decide if I like it or not and now I don't have the chance to talk to my T about it.

I wasn't as thrilled as I'd thought I be, but I think it's because my Dad got the package and had asked me what it was. I told him it was part of a costume. So I felt awkward not having the privacy to try it on without worrying my parents were going to walk in on me. On the bright side, my parents will be out of town for three days and my brother will be in school all day, so I can put on my little black dress as the subsitute for the dress I'm buying for the costume and I can wear my outfit with the dress and the lingerie as much as I'd like.

The only camera I had was my laptop camera, which is very poor quality, but I wanted you to at least see what it looked like, and lucky for me, you don't get to see my face either :P When I get the full outfit I'll get a decent camera to take pictures with it.

It looks exactly like it does on ebay, and it feels great. The sleeves are too long, which is easily fixable, but I am wondering if the waist is too big. I know the jacket is meant for men, but if I took it to dry cleaning, will they be able to sinch it together to give me a smaller waist? I bought the smallest size it comes in, and overall it fits very nicely. I'm just used to wearing skin-tight clothing, so extra room is odd for me. The pants fit perfectly, but I'm not planning on wearing the pants.

Q #1: Do I need a smaller waist? Does it have to fit snug or would it look better if there is more room?

Hm, I guess it is hard to see... But I guess I can only find out if it fits if I have the whole outfit...

edit: Change of plans, I found a black skirt in the closet with a perfect length, and that will save me $150 on a dress. I went to Spice Sensuality Boutique and I picked up a schoolgirl top like this:

And I should be able to get a collar and tie like this:

And then I've got a red pushup bra, red and black lace panties, a black garter belt, a red garter, and black thigh-highs. Plus the paddle I got, might get a whip for prop, a wig, silver aviators, and then maybe a nazi patch and luger, but I'm going to wait until I talk with my T before I invest in such offensive paraphernalia.

Q#2: Am I allowed to post pictures of myself in lingerie on these forums if I put the trigger icon? I would probably not include my face but I'm not quite sure exactly what the rules are for this forum, but I know this is a "frank" discussion of sexuality issues.

Last edited by LiteraryLark; Apr 23, 2012 at 01:59 PM..
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote