View Single Post
Anonymous33145

Default Apr 23, 2012 at 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssal View Post
I do .. I really do!

I believe she is the most selfish person i have ever seen in my life.. She always uses me .. When i wanted to study, she didnt allow me, when i wanted to work, she was not convinced.. reason being, that would make her alone..then she pressed me to work because she needs money .. Not even once, she asked me what i wanted to do with my life .. what i like to have .. She is the only obstacle in between my every dream, aim of life ..

My hatred feelings for her sometimes make me frustrated & guilty as well.. I have decided not to speak to her .. in this way, i wouldn't misbehave with her, nor i would feel guilty later on ..

How do you guys deal with Hatred feelings? Do you hate someone in your family or any close person, you cannot avoid? Please give me some tips to deal with this .. I have a headache right now just because i was so furious at her .. and i couldn't vent it out on her ..
Thank you for posting. I have the same problems with my mother.

I just had to cut myself off from her completely. Unfortunately, I lost a tremendous person - my father - as a result. He obviously sided with her so I don't get to see him It's soo incredibly sad but I couldn't stand one more second of the abuse.

She made it really easy for me, though. When I confided in her about struggling with A/P/Agor/SI, etc. she threw it back in my face and actually had the nerve to question me. At that point, there was no reason for me to have one more word with her at all. Ever. Again.

It's been since November and we haven't exchanged a single word. Which is OK with me because when I think of her I get so upset I start with the SI again

Have you looked into a co-dependency type group? that really helped me a lot, along with going to my T/P, coming here. I have a very, very long way to go in recovery; however, it's a lot easier when someone isn't bullying me.

Also, when you change, the people around you resist the change. Especially if you have developed a pattern. it's good to separate yourself physically from the person/people if you can, as well

Good luck and please keep posting!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
DianaCW91

Thanks for this!
DianaCW91