shezbut
Legendary

Member Since Feb 2009
15.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2012 at 10:46 PM

(((splitimage)))

Doesn't sound like a real positive doctor's experience for you.

It is good that your doctor wants to rule out all possible causes for the lump, but she could have presented her ideas with some explanation/s. Over my many years of seeing various doctors, I've noticed that a few docs have are very empathetic and take their time in explaining their reasoning. Those docs are worth holding onto ~ because they're such a rare breed!!

The public healthcare must be a relief for Canadians (and other countries that use this system). I have heard that it takes forever to get in and see doctors though...is that true??

Anyway ~ I hope that your testing goes well, and you soon have answers to the Q's on your mind. My doctor found a lump in one a my breasts a couple of years ago. Turned out to be a clump of dried milk, from when I'd nursed a couple of years before I guess. Weird. That mammogram squeezes the heck out of your breasts though, which got rid of my lump. Not fun to have mammograms (I've now had 2), but it is important.

((((((Gentle hugs to you)))))))

"Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace."
- Author Unkown
shezbut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote