Thread: I have relapsed
View Single Post
crimsontears1985

Member Since Apr 2012
Frown Apr 29, 2012 at 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicatthekaitlyn View Post
I just cut myself yesterday and I haven't done that in months. I am very ashamed of myself... My scars were starting to fad because I was using scar cream. I feel like I should go back to seeing a therapist but I am afraid to tell anyone that I have relapsed.
Sorry to hear that you relapsed. Don't be afraid to talk about it and yes, I think that going back to therapy would be a good idea. I want to help you too if you want someone to talk to and what not. I relapsed about a month ago and it was for no good reason either. This is a serious and strong addiction and takes a lot of time to get past. i still get urges a lot and may for the rest of my life but through counseling, 12 step meetings and the support of others, i have found more peace about things. i hope and pray that you get better soon! Know that you are not alone! YOu are doin all the right things by posing and sharing your thoughts and feelings on here. i hope this has helped you in some way. Let me know how you are doing and what not. I care. Hugs!