View Single Post
without

Member Since May 2012
7 hugs
given
Default May 15, 2012 at 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamingMind View Post
I'm sorry for what I'm about to say, it's going to be a little negative.

You can't make him want to be in a relationship. If you do get him and he seems really reluctant then there's a strong chance it's not going to work.
You should be REALLY careful if you don't want to be hurt.

If you get jealous then his behavior is just going to make it worse for you, you'll just be upset when he flirts with other girls.

Why do you think he seemed to be in love?

By the way, I know you're second guessing yourself, I know what that feels like. It's all confusing, annoying, and a very emotional time because we don't know whether to stay or to move on.
although he treated me very badly in recent weeks and bluntly pushed me away ,i still like him and want to be his friend but i can't control the pain i feel when he's flirting.
also if i only knew he just likes me ,even as a friend, i would stay.
but his words although are mean but it some kindda is like when a kid is mad at you and they push u away as your punishment , i mean the kid doesn't mean what he says when he says to you go away ..he's just mad...his behaviour sometimes seem like that.

about being in love,i pay too much attention to everything,and he's not a romantic guy at all, but he put some romantic poems(!) on his blog..which is so not him, but then again makes me even more confused.
without is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote