View Single Post
(JD)
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2003
1,651 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 27, 2004 at 10:24 AM

Well you received your reply you requested from DocJohn... far be it from me to add to his words.

Just recently an acquaintance quit smoking (he's a fireman) and began using the patches, under doctor's care... well to make a very long story short, he ended up in the hospital going through withdrawal big time because the doctor didn't realize how much the guy had been smoking. I know you said you don't smoke that much... please be honest with your doctor about how much you do.

Also, unless someone else knows of research proving otherwise, just quitting doesn't cause weight gain. It's that you replace your hand and mouth movements of smoking with - yep you all know - eating!

So you might need to structure your eating habits into many small meals during the day or such.

Good wishes! I commend you for your efforts! It's one of the best things you can do for yourself, and others like me who are sooooo allergic!

<font color=blue> meditation is a true way to connect to the Source </font color=blue>

Believe in Him or not --- GOD LOVES YOU!

Want to share your Christian faith? Click HERE
(JD) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote