View Single Post
Spiderlegs

Member Since Apr 2012
30 hugs
given
Default May 19, 2012 at 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowRoad View Post
Losing friendships... getting triggered at the slightest things... my world is closing in on me, everywhere I turn. I can't even fantasize, anymore. Can't hold a job - can hardly go to the store, sometimes. I used to read and read... but now... I just can't handle it. Naught but the most lighthearted of comedies in movies - as long as nothing comes up that reminds me...

I feel so lonely.

Do you ever feel alone, too?

Feel alone?? I AM alone. No friends, all dead. NO family, the only ones left are just causing me grief even though I never see them...been 5 months since I've seen my kids. Son stole my pickup, forged the title, then messed up the registration so bad on my other one that I can't drive it legally any more (interstate address problems!) and I'm trying to take care of two houses in two seperate states, driving back and forth and driving makes me CRAZY and dealing with all kinds of new meds for physical problems.

The isolation is heartbreaking...you'd think I'd get used to it, it's been this way most of the last 10 years. I am SO tired.

The only company I have is a 15 year old cat that SCREAMS the entire 100 mile drive between these two residences I'm trying to deal with! It's the most nervewracking thing you can imagine...talk about triggered...last trip was 2 days ago and I'm still shaking. And that stinkin' cat isn't even mine.....my last boyfriend dumped him on me 10 years ago! I don't even want another cat or boyfriend...EVER!
Spiderlegs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
kindachaotic, Open Eyes, phoenix7, RainbowRoad