Member Since Mar 2009
888 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 01, 2012 at 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaFarmGal View Post
TRIGGER

Do you know when the law because of false memory syndrome was put in place? I know that he did this to other women too. I don't understand the purpose of it. Was there a time that this would have been an accepted method? I have asked my therapist that I go to now why this was done to me and she gave me something to read about where memories of trauma are stored, but I don't fully understand. I asked again and she just said, "Oh we're back to that are we?" He was a clinical director but not an MD. A psychologist I think or else a type of social worker. I don't think he did anything to me physically but I don't like not remembering. Similar methods were used against me in the past to coerce me physically. I need to put a trigger on here to complete what I'm saying. Where do I reach a trigger icon?
here in New York the false memory movement began in the 1990's and is ongoing today. it is since then that our mental health governing bodies have had ethics rules on this issue regarding therapists interaction with clients.

you can contact your states ethics board they can tell you what the standards, rules and guidelines are for your location and when therapists creating false memory/false disorders movements happened where you are.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
IowaFarmGal