View Single Post
anjelmarie

Member Since Mar 2010
11 hugs
given
Default Jun 10, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadness2011 View Post
I KNOW something is not right with me, but I feel so stuck in this darkness that I don't have the energy to make that call to the doctor for an appointment and fight back again. It pains me to even wake up every morning. I no longer look forward to going into the office every day. Instead I have to force myself to get up and get ready in the morning to go help other people when I can't even help myself. I literally stayed in my bed ALL DAY yesterday and slept for a good portion of it. I just want to be left alone. I HATE feeling this way and it's exhausting having to put on a fake "I'm Great" face when all I want to do is be alone with my darkness. It's getting worse as the weeks go by and I don't want to go back to that again, but I'm on my way back anyway and I don't know if I have the strength to fight AGAIN. I'm so tired of having to fight to feel okay with me. Vent over, thanks for listening.
I know what you mean, i feel the same way about not wanting to wake up. When i used to work it was so hard to deal with people and try to act happy and involved. I stay in bed alot too. I don't know what to say except force yourself to call your doctor for an appt. Tell him or her whats going on maybe you need different meds. Hope things get better for you.
anjelmarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote