View Single Post
sittingatwatersedge
- - -

Member Since Nov 2008
1,345 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Jun 12, 2012 at 05:36 AM

yesterday PM I couldn't stand it any more and emailed this exchange to T2, and asked, "excuse me, but just how is this supposed to be therapeutic? I am face to face with my own filthiness. Gee, this must be good for me. ya think?!"

and she hasn't answered.

I'm angry; at what happened I guess so, but it's always been there, it is reality; angry at T for rubbing my nose in it. I don't see how this is helpful at all. To sit around saying "you had no consent in these things & no reason to be ashamed" is Perfectly. Pointless. The shame is there, always has been, and it's not showing any signs of packing its bags.

If this is going to be therapy from here on out, I don't know if I can continue. There is only so much misery a person can take before they start thinking about stupid stuff, like SH and other SH**..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittingatwatersedge View Post
SAWE: do you think that this [tendency to a distorted reaction] is compounded by the fact that A is still in my life today, and is on my list of ... abusers (I choked on the word, but she permits me no other word) ?

T2: It's reasonable to think so. Of course, A isn't the only person on that list.

SAWE: no...

T2: and B is not the only other person who would be on that list...

SAWE: ulp, no..... thinking to myself about C,D,E, and more etc..........
sittingatwatersedge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous37917, SpiritRunner