View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
Default Jun 16, 2012 at 03:06 AM

For the past month I have been crushing on this WWII reenactor/model/photographer/world traveler on deviantart and his blog/twitter and I have been leaving comments on his pictures, mostly just saying that I like them and that he is "a very handsome soldier", and he only replies to me when I ask him questions (I asked him about the color of his eyes, they are green and sooo beautiful) but now I am very nervous to want to start a conversation because I do not want to come off as stalkerish. I might just be paranoid because that is what happened with a boy in high school: I started following him and he got really mad and called me a stalker and a lot of drama happened...and I do not want that to happen again.

But the thing is...I can't stop fantasizing about him. He is now a character in my head like Emma who is imaginary but he is a real person and I fantasize about him as if he wasn't and I involve him in my daily rituals. I really want to get to know him as a real person, but I don't know if my fantasies will get in the way and I don't know how to start a conversation with him.

What should I do?
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote