View Single Post
normf12

Member Since Jun 2012
Default Jun 27, 2012 at 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylee View Post
Hello Again,

So I came to PC because of my sexuality issues reaching a new peak in frustration and drive. I am as much of a virgin as you could expect, no dates, no kissing, no sex...but I do masturbate. The last few months in my cycle, there are a few days where I become intensely and frustratingly horny and with no way in my mind to aid it, I become depressed.

I am starting to think pleasing myself isn't enough to satiate this new intensity. But something else I have noticed is on my own I can become very sexual and have an almost hyper-libido but if I was to move into socializing with a guy it just seems to vanish, probably due to anxiety. It seems like a catch-22 to me but I need to do something or else this depression is only going to sink me deeper...HELP!
Hello,
Hmmm,...one has to immediately jump into more of the sexual details. So, have you ever considered pleasing a man by giving him a hand release, it would please him and please you to have pleased him. This would boost your self confidence(self-esteem), and you may quickly move along to other things another time, with the same guy or another. Pick any guy you like, even a little bit, and tease him about your desire and action to "do this to one lucky guy" and he will volunteer (he won't refuse, we all know that). So what do you think? I am too far away, so I cannot be that lucky guy! darn!
Get back,
Norm
normf12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote